Friday, March 13, 2009

Home grown & DOPE!


Well, a few months ago, I was YouTube surfing & I came across a video of a girl singing 'Have Yourself a Merry Christmas' but her name at the time was Syren (& she sounded damn good too!). Anyways, I just realized about 2 months ago that Melanie Fiona was that girl & I then remembered that she was also one third of the R&B trio called "X-Quiste"..... WELCOME BACK LADY!!!

I LOVE "Give It To Me Right", "Monday Morning", "It Kills Me" & "Bang Bang".... I'm so happy that everyone is loving it as well. Your music, your stage presence & your vibe is so on point mama, GO 'HEAD!!



Here's a video I found of her singing one of my fav songs, 'Ready 4 Love'







& here's a video of her performing a few songs live @ The Canal Room in NYC



& here's her interview with Carson Daly

No comments:

Post a Comment