Monday, March 9, 2009

More New Vids...

I loooooooooooovvveeee this track!!! RADIO KILLA! (However, the video is just... NO!)
The Dream Feat. Mariah Carey - "My Love"




A Short Film for a beautiful song... Her voice is amazing!
Jazmine Sullivan - In Love With Another Man





They look so dope in this video! [Just a teaser from Ms. Hilson]
Keri Hilson - Make Love (Co-Starring Kanye)



I honestly never thought I'd like anything from this group... until they hit me with this banger!!
Electrik Red - So Good






... And this one! I think I like it because it reminds me of a Prince song...
Electrik Red - Friend Lover






I'll be honest... I don't understand this video... but I love him!!
Musiq Soulchild - So Beautiful






& last but NOT LEAST, my new crush & future hubby!!
Kid Cudi - Day 'N' Nite


No comments:

Post a Comment