Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Where You At??: Day26

My mind ran on my boys Day26 today.... What happend to you guys? You're not all up in my face like you use to be and that makes me S-A-D!! Guess you've been pushed to the back burner already... LEAVE BAD BOY NOW!!!!

Anywho, I went on YouTube to watch their video for 'Girlfriend' and found 3 videos I've never seen before... SWEEEEEEET!

Day 26 - Perfectly Blind

.... I'm sooooooooooooooo in love with Que (& his voice)! Mike's voice gives me goosebumps too :D


Day 26 - Then There's You

.... Interesting concept and nice song. *Psssst, Que... you're HOT!*

Day 26 - Just Getting Started

.... The song makes me nervous (because it's SO BAD) but I'm not surprised the video is shitty (side eye at the BadBoy team :@)

No comments:

Post a Comment