Friday, February 12, 2010

We Are The World remake....

*Sigh*
In the spirit of MJ and for the good of Haiti, I will keep all comments about what is angering me about the new version of this video/song to myself!

I appreciated seeing and hearing some of my favortie artists, like (our Canadian natives) Melanie Fiona and Celine Dion, Jennifer Hudson, Josh Grobin, Mary J. Blige, Pink, Bebe Winans, Toni Braxton, Gladys Knight, Anthony Hamilton, India.Arie, Mary Mary, etc.... Omg, there were so many great performers and singers on this rendition....

And then, there was A LOT of pointlessness as well.
The rap section?? Ummm, as my homie @TikaSimone would say, "I can't handle the pressure!"

Various Artists - We Are The World (2.0)



Your thoughts??

Ms. MusiQ is sooooo happy that they kept MJ's original performance in it, as well as had a cameo if Janet with him!! #L-O-V-E

2 comments:

  1. The new rendition started off strong, I liked the choice of artists and I appreciated the MJ/Janet piece (Justin Beiber's presence needs no comment... why they chose him to begin? well I'll leave that alone) the rap session... all I have to say is ENOUGH with the voice distortions! That piece was overwhelming and unnecessary... I did enjoy Kanye, T-Pain et alm, I could do without, it didn't add it detracted from the overall strength of the song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really?? You ENJOYED Kanye and T-Pain? We're we watching the same video?? LOL!

    ReplyDelete