Sunday, April 18, 2010

I almost forgot about ME....

I had it in my mind that I could take on a million projects at one time and give each one my undivided attention. For a little while, it was easy to actually get each task done but, exhaustion came and sucked that life right out of it....

Blogging wasn't fun anymore.
I stopped [song] writing.
I didn't want to go out and network.
The vision I had for my business slowly faded out.
I started to feel physically drained and eventually unhappy... & suffocated....

I finally realized that, not only had I been putting way too much energy into other people's projects, but I've also been taking on way more than I could chew. For my sanity's sake, I had to make a few changes to give myself some breathing room. I put all my "jobs" on the table and chose to continue working on the ones that I really love. I apologize to everyone who was depending on me to collaborate on different projects but I can't be more focused on what you've got cooking up, while my personal endeavors get stale. Try to understand.... I'm burning no bridges, just being real with myself!

& with that, back to our regular scheduled program!


Ms. MusiQ reps DFL, WolF JMcFarlane & RMe..... Let's get it!!

2 comments: