Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The CW ain't shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttt!!

For those who have been living under a rock and not paying attention, the CW network is trying to cancel one of my favorite shows... 'The Game'!! They already had the nerve to cancel 'Girlfriends' without the decency of airing a series finale & now they want to do the same with this show! UGH!!

Apparantly, CW wants to get rid of all their half-hour comedies ('Everyone Hates Chris' is on the chopping block too) so, what the creator of 'The Game', Mara Brock Akil, is proposing is that the show be turned into a full hour dramedy... I dunno how well that will work out but, I'm keeping my finger crossed.... I LOVE THIS SHOW!


.... I won't watch another CW show if they cancel it!
Check out TheGameFanatic on YouTube for full episodes... ALL OF THEM!!!

1 comment: