Monday, April 6, 2009

YouTuber #2


This is Miss Leah Labelle and homegirl's got some vocals!! I accidently came across her YouTube page when I was looking at different people singing Rihanna's 'Take A Bow'. She has that smoking/raspy voice that I love and her vibrato is no joke!! Leah is a former contestant on American Idol [same season as Jennifer Hudson & Fantasia Barrino] and has recently been doing some background work with Keri Hilson. Keep doing your thing mama!!


Here are some of my favorite videos from Leah:
[Beware... she does talk a bit in the beginning of some of her videos, lol]

John Legend - Ordinary People





Beyonce - You Are My Roc [I didn't even know about this song until I saw this video!]




MusiQ Soulchild - Don't Change




Rihanna - Take A Bow




**DOPE** STAMP OF APPROVAL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment