Thursday, July 9, 2009

Farewell MJ....

MJ Montage







I missed a bit of the memorial. When I tuned in, Mariah & Trey were singing "I'll Be There"... INSTANT TEARS!

I was a wreck watching his send off, but the real bawlin didn't start until his daughter Paris got up & said a few words..... DUNZO!! [TAKE NOTES BET!!! This is how a tribute is done!]

.... I hope you can really rest in peace MJ. You are missed dearly! <3


Jennifer Hudson - 'Will You Be There'




Ensemble - 'We Are The World' & 'Heal The World'




John Mayer - Human Nature [Guitar... LOVED IT!]




Shaheen Jafargholi - 'Who's Loving You?'




Mariah Carey & Trey Lorenz - 'I'll Be There'




Stevie Wonder - 'I Never Dreamed You'd Leave In Summer' & 'My Destiny'




Usher - 'Gone Too Soon'





Lionel Richie - Jesus is Love



Jermaine Jackson - 'Smile'



Smokey Robinson



Al Sharpton
... Biggest line of the memorial: "There was nothing strange about your daddy. It was strange what your daddy had to deal with!! But he dealt with it!"



Paris Michael Jackson *BAWLING!!*

No comments:

Post a Comment