Friday, July 24, 2009

It's about time...

I FINALLY figured out how to blog from my Berry.... I'm feeling quite dope this morning!! Hahahaa...

Anyways, I'm long overdue for a vacation. For the past couple of weeks, I've been thinking about long walks along sandy beaches, fruit drinks & warm waters, island food & new experiences.... etc.

Unfortunately, I'm stuck here in Toronto (I am NOT lovin my city today!)... This has got to be the worse summer thus far. We have like 6 different strikes going on simultaneously, downtown smells like HOT ASS, there's garbage everywhere & the weather is crappy. I really need a getaway, even if only for a week or so. A good friend of mine is leaving to go on vacay soon & I'm devising a plan to roll myself up in her suitcase!!

I was in Indigo the other day & I found myself wrapped up in the Travel section. I'm thinking about places like Turks & Caicos, the US Virgin Islands, the Bahamas, Barbados, the island of Samoa..... UGH! The Dominican Republic is looking hella pretty right about now but I'm already going there for my aunt's wedding in December.... CAN'T YOU GUYS GET MARRIED NOW??





I need a breather... Sometime to collect my thoughts, to soak up the sun & to regain positive energy. I'm aiming for mini-me time in Oct.... Make sure you all meditate on that for me plz!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment